Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcome!!

Welcome to Murph on Movies! My name is John Murphy, and with this blog, I hope to establish a friendly and non-judgmental environment for people to discuss new movies, reminisce about older classics, talk about our favorites, and maybe even weigh in on big movie news. Some very brief background information about me: I got a degree in Journalism and minor in Cinema Studies from The University of Central Florida in Orlando and I have an extensive Blu-Ray collection, but really, I'm by no means an expert on the subject. I do, however, know exactly what I like, and I look forward to sharing with you, my readers and subscribers, what I recommend and enjoy in the world of film. I am excited to explore all the potential directions in which this blog could go as the weeks, months, and years go by, as well as getting to know the tastes of my readers and hearing your opinions on the movies I discuss and review. Happy watching everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment